You want to try new flavour combo's and you don't want to think of them yourself.
You're always on the lookout for seasonal meal ideas.
You're sick of your recipes, you've been cooking them on repeat for too long.
You've been waiting for me to stop talking about ditching recipes... because you're not there (yet).
You want a piece of Lou's brain when it comes to delicious simple recipes
You don't want to think while you're cooking (yet) because you're busy and tired after work. You just want good food!
You want someone to tell you what to do in the kitchen but you still want to learn some new skills at the same time.
You have 30 - 45 minutes to prepare dinner at night and/or some time available to meal prep
4 x seasonal Lunch Lady Lou recipes (1 new recipe to try each week for September).
A short how-to video explaining the recipe and showing how to cook it. These are great if you like to see the full process before you try something new - or have a tendency to 'get lost' in the cook.
A meal prep rundown on parts of each recipe you can meal prep to get ahead.
Enter your bullet points here..
What recipes are we cooking?
And some others from previous projects...
- How long will these meals take to cook?This is a hard question to answer because it depends on YOU and what's going on for you in the kitchen. Your skills, your level of confidence etc.
In short: you'll need around 30 - 45 minutes.
However I suggest to take the opportunity to meal prep some of the elements over the weekend. 1 hour maximum, to speed up your cook time during the week. If you're a busy person, this is simply smart cooking.
Examples of when the meal may take longer:
- Do you have a toddler having a meltdown grabbing onto your leg while you cook?
- Are you melting down because you haven't allowed yourself enough time to cook the meal?
- Are you not so confident in the kitchen or with new recipes that you need to read and re-read over and over again?
- What recipes are you sharing?I'm not sharing the full recipes yet, as they're not fully confirmed but here's an idea of what to expect:
- Baked feta with garlicky roasted capsicum dip and toasty baguettes (option for adding meat to make a meal)
- One pot chicken laksa
- Crispy fish and slaw wraps (with option to make your wraps)
- Asian style braised pork with greens and rice
- Brooklyn sticky chicken
- What if I'm vegetarian, vegan, gluten free?Some meals are vegetarian and I will provide substitutes for you. However, due to the nature of some of the recipes, I may not be able to film these for you.
There's no real vegan substitutes, sorry.
Gluten free alternatives will be provided where possible. However, due to the nature of some of the recipes, I may not be able to film these for you.
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionSeptember Meal Ideas ($27)$27.00
- Preferred optionSeptember Meal Ideas PLUS Augusts for over 50% off ($39.00)$39.00
September Meal Ideas$0
- Total payment
- 1xSeptember Meal Ideas$0-+
All prices in AUD